Monday, March 4, 2019

About me!

Image of a woman sticking her hand into a cardboard box filled with hundreds of bees while holding a green grate also hovering hundreds of bees
The process of moving a beehive over to a one of our hives. 
Hello! I figured I would upload a brief about me so you can get to know the person behind this blog. Like my username suggests my name is Michelle and I'm currently a senior in undergraduate studying Biology. This blog is a project for my Israel's history and People class. As the photo and previous post suggests, my two favorite animals are cats and bees! I currently work in studying honeybee nectar and honey from their hive! I hope you enjoy my blog! uwu

No comments:

Post a Comment

People of Israel 2: Why do some Israelis feel that even though they are citizens, the Israeli government does not respect their community, or the dominant Ashkenazic Jewish Israeli society does not regard them as “authentic Israelis”?

Israel is a diverse nation made up of many diverse nationalities and religions. Many people may assume that members of one religion agree on...